1. Submission via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Please note “submission+ journal abbreviation+phone number”]
2. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
3. Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not being considered for publication in any other forum.
4. Manuscripts should be submitted in Word/PDF format.
To ensure the quality of the papers, all the papers will be extremely selected by the reviewers. All the authors should pay attention to the following rules:
The official language is English. Abstracts, papers and presentations should be fairly presented in English.
Special Statement Since its establishment, the Information Technology and Engineering Research Center(ITERC) have been dedicated to developing a high-level, high-standard, and high-quality platform for the scientists, engineers, educators, and technicians in the fields of education and social sciences field to further academic exchange. Considering that there is a wide-range of unqualified international academic conferences held in China, and some conferences have met difficulties in publication and retrieval because of the poor quality of the articles and the problems in procedural norms, the organizing committee of this conference is committed to ensuring the quality and norms of the conference and articles involved and to protecting the interests of participants and contributors. Thus, the organizing committee makes a special statement concerning contributions: All articles contributed to ITERC must be new articles that have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization, or individual.
1. All articles contributed to ITERC must be new articles that have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization, or individual.
2. Several kinds of articles are to be declined by ITERC:
1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2) Plagiarized articles;
3) Articles translated by translation software;
4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ITERC takes a tough position to plagiarism. All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer and the writer will be charged an inspection fee of 100usd.
4. ITERC earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. ITERC also objects to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason. Any academic misbehavior concerning articles contributed will be reported to the workplaces of the contributors.
5. In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of articles and to ensure the quality of articles, the administration team of ITERC will examine each article for five to ten workdays. Please be patient